This is my second competition so far. Not many people entered my last one, so I have made this one easier and quicker to do.
For this competition you have to find a quote from your favourite book and post it into the comment section below. The quote can be funny, serious, thrilling, anything you want! The winner will get to choose from two brand new books which I send to you… Pretty cool, huh? The two books are yet to be confirmed but the age range will be for young adults. You will also get it posted on this site, possibly with a review of the book that the quote was from! The runners up will have their quotes posted up. It will only take you five minutes at the most so please enter!
1. You are allowed to choose 1-3 quotes, no more. If you are doing more than one quote, please fill out separate forms for them:
2. Please post your quote/s in the comment section below in the form as this example:
Name: The Sweet Review
Where the quote was from: …… by …..
Why you picked the quote: …..
3. The deadline for this competition ends on the 15th of June, so please don’t send your entry after that date.
4. When I have chosen the winner, I will post who it it and my email address. When I have done this, please send me an email stating your address so I know where to post the book.
5. I will put a poll up saying the two books names. Please vote which book you would like so everybody who has entered can vote.
Just post your entry/ies below. Thank you! I will post the winner and the runners up by the 20th of June. Thank you again, and get writing!