Rules for the Liebster Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Thank you to HermioneKatnissTris who nominated me for the Liebster Award as it means a lot to me. Here are the questions HermioneKatnissTris gave me and the answers:
1. Who means all the world to you? Why?
I can’t answer this. It’s too hard!
2. If you could be part of any book, which one would it be and is there a specific scene you’d want to be in? Why?
I’d love to be in Divergent, and if there’s a specific scene I had to choose it would be after Tris’ test, because I’d love to jump off a train and jump into the hole thingy as I’m quite an adventurous person and love doing things like this.
3. If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
The one word I’d choose to describe myself is imaginative. This sounds pretty arrogant, but it’s true as I love reading and writing, which influences my mind. I daydream a lot, am known for having my head in a book, and have incredible dreams which have been influenced by reading. To put it simply, I am imaginative because of reading and write to show others my imagination.
4. Would you rather be in your most favourite place in the world by yourself or in the most dullest place but with two people you love a lot?
I would rather be in the most dullest place with two people I love because those two people would probably make it bright and happy. To be honest, I can’t live more than a week without my friends and family as they are everything to me, and even if I was surfing on holiday while reading a book at the same time it wouldn’t be as fun on my own.
5. If you could change only ONE event in your life, what would it be?
The one event in my life that I would change is when I did something very bad at my school in Year 7. I would erase this from my life because it made me self-conscious for quite a while and I was guilty and thought about it every night. My family and friends were upset with me, and it wasn’t nice at all, which is why I would change it.
6. If you were deserted on a small island and you could wish for three OBJECTS that you own-not people-what would they be?
If I was stranded on a small island I would take the biggest bottle of water IN THE WORLD, my biggest notepad and a pen.
7. What would your dream job be? Why?
My dream job would be an author. Everyone has reasons for picking to write books: because it’s cool, fun, independent, or even because you want to be rich. But I want to be an author because if I want kids like me to be happy with reading, I should write my own books! Also I love writing and I wouldn’t get bored. NEVER get a job that you think is boring.
8. Imagine you’re going on a two week holiday by yourself to a beach resort, you’re allowed to take ONE celebrity with you and it can be any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Hmmm. :S This is a hard one. I think it would be David Walliams. He’s funny, enjoyable to be with and I can chat about his books with him!
9. In another life, what animal would you be? Why?
I think I would be a spider, a big, hairy one, just to scare HermioneKatnissTris (she hates spiders)
10. If you were a therapist or something to do with that and someone came to you with a depression problem, what would you say to them?
I would say you can try the ‘you’re beautiful’ stuff and if that works, good. But that doesn’t work for me when I’m stressed. It’s likely that you don’t want people to ask if you’re upset, so if that’s true go for a jog, or a swim to ease your mind off it. Hang out with positive people to make you happy. You can use a diary if you want, to let out the feelings. There are a lot of ways to free yourself of distress, and if you want to find out more go on-line, where there are many bad suggestions but a few very good ones, probably better than my advice.
11. What was/is your favourite school subject and why?
Without question, my favourite subject is English. There are many reasons and here are a few to why:
– My English teacher is amazing. She’s so encouraging and makes life a lot easier when studying Great Expectations! She keeps my classmates under control, and is the best teacher I could ever have for English. Also she might not be my English teacher next year as we get split into sets, which is very upsetting 😦
– It’s the one subject where I can be myself, as I really LOVE everything to do with it.
– Obviously reading and writing are to do with English as well, and they are my favourite hobbies. 🙂
– I love studying poetry and prose.
Now for the nominations:
Their 11 questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you were asked to pick an event from your life for an episode of a t.v series, what would you pick?
3. If you could go on a time-machine and live for a year in another time, where and what decade would you go to?
4. What Divergent faction do you want to be in?
5. Savoury or Sweet?
6. What is your favourite WordPress blog? Why?
7. What is your favourite hobby?
8. Did you do anything for Sport Relief? If so, what did you do?
9. Would you change anything about your life/personality/looks if you could?
10. What do like most to do on Sunday?
11. Do you believe in the Afterlife? If so, why? If not, why?
Please comment the link to your answers, preferably this week.
Once again, thank you HermioneKatnissTris!